Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThere are few if any adequate guides to the properties, processing, and applications of thermoplastic elastomers, in spite the skyrocketing rise in the use of these materials. Until w. This new book sets the standard for a reference on these materials by compiling in one comprehensive volume an applicable kwledge of the chemistry, processing, and all properties, and uses of thermoplastic elastomers. Copiously illustrated and full of applicable processing and engineering data, this is the very definition of a definitive user's guide.
- Author BiographyJiri G. Drobny is President of Drobny Polymer Associates, and former Adjunct Faculty of Plastics Engineering at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell. Drobny is an active educator, lecturer, writer, and internationally known consultant. His career spans more than 40 years in the rubber and plastic processing industry, mainly in research and development with senior and executive responsibilities.
- Author(s)Jiri George Drobny
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication11/08/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitlePlastics Design Library
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/04/2016
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.