All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTransdisciplinary Research (TR) is an emerging field in the kwledge society for relating science and policy in addressing issues such as new techlogies, migration, and public health. This handbook provides a structured overview of the manifold experiences gained in these fields. In the first part, 21 projects from all over the world present their research approaches. In the second part, cross-cutting challenges of TR are discussed in reference to the same projects.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight835 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChristian Pohl,Dominique Joye,Elisabeth Zemp,Gertrude Hirsch Hadorn,Holger Hoffmann-Riem,Susette Biber-Klemm,Urs Wiesmann,Walter Grossenbacher-Mansuy
- Introduction byProfessor Jill Jager
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.