All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive one-stop resource, The Handbook of Polymerization Catalysts provides an overview of the kwn methods for developing and applying polymerization catalysts. For each category of catalysts, detailed synthetic procedures for preparing the catalysts utilized in polymerization reactions, along with their specific applications in synthesis, are provided. The book is a an invaluable tool for practicing polymer and organic chemists, researchers and graduate students of polymer chemistry, polymer physics, organic chemistry (synthesis), plastics engineering, and materials science.
- Author BiographyRay Hoff is a member of the adjunct faculty at Roosevelt University in Schaumburg, Illinois. He is a former research scientist in polymerization catalysts for B.F. Goodrich, Chemplex Company, and Quantum Chemical Corporation. He holds twenty-seven U.S. patents in the field of polymerization catalysts, and his silica-based catalyst inventions scaled up to manufacturing more than 100 million pounds of production in the U.S. and the Netherlands. Robert T. Mathers is an Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Penn State University. He has coauthored over twenty scientific papers in the areas of anionic, metallocene, and ring-opening polymerizations, and holds one U.S. patent. After receiving a BS (1996) in chemistry from North Carolina State University and a PhD (2002) in polymer science from the University of Akron, he spent two years as a postdoctoral researcher at Cornell University in the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology. Currently, Dr. Mathers research investigates new methods to integrate renewable resources and catalysis.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight974 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byRay Hoff,Robert T. Mathers
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.