All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe treatment of psychopathology in children has been a centerpiece of the overall field of problem behaviors in children. Therefore, a considerable number of data have been accumulated, particularly in recent years. These efforts have expanded at such a rate as to result in the publication of several new journals, such as the Journal of Clinical Child Psychology and Education and Treatment of Children. Similarly, many standard general clinical journals have begun to de- vote more attention to children. Despite these efforts, few books have emerged that are devoted directly and specifically to treatment in childhood psychopath- ology. This volume's scope is broad in that it reviews t only behavior therapy, but also the rapidly expanding efforts in psychopathology and traditional psy- chotherapy, and at an advanced level. It is designed to provide an in-depth scholarly review of the empirical evidence, including an overview and analysis of the available techniques, their effectiveness, and the limitations and complica- tions arising from the use of these treatment methods with the full range of psychopathology displayed by children. Many nationally and internationally recognized experts have agreed to contribute chapters to this book, and we hope that what has emerged is an up-to-date and authoritative volume.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1156 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byJohnny L. Matson
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.