Handbook of U.S. Labor Statistics 2015: Employment, Earnings, Prices, Productivity, and Other Labor Data by Rowman & Littlefield (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $176.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $45.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of U.S. Labor Statistics is recognized as an authoritative resource on the U.S. labor force. It continues and enhances the Bureau of Labor Statistics's (BLS) discontinued publication, Labor Statistics. The eighteenth edition allows the user to understand recent developments as well as to compare today's ecomy with past history. The Handbook is a comprehensive reference providing an abundance of data on a variety of topics including: *employment and unemployment; *earnings; *prices; *productivity; *consumer expenditures; *occupational safety and health; *union membership; *international labor comparisons; *and much more! Features of the publication In addition to over 225 tables that present practical data, the Handbook provides: *introductory material for each chapter that contains highlights of salient data and figures that call attention to teworthy trends in the data; *tes and definitions, which contain concise descriptions of the data sources, concepts, definitions, and methodology from which the data are derived; *references to more comprehensive reports which provide additional data and more extensive descriptions of estimation methods, sampling, and reliability measures. New in the 18th edition of Handbook of U.S Labor Statistics: *A section on worker displacement in Chapter 1 as well as a new section on local area unemployment statistics in Chapter 7 *Several new tables on occupational safety and health in Chapter 14 along with new information on employee benefits in Chapter 6 *Figures on a variety of topics including productivity, labor-management relations, prices, and workplace fatalities
- Author BiographyMary Meghan Ryan is a senior research editor for Bernan Press. She is also the editor for State Profiles: The Population and Economy of Each U.S. State; Employment, Hours, and Earnings: States and Areas; and Vital Statistics of the United States: Births, Life Expectancy, Deaths, and Selected Health Data. In addition, she serves as the associate editor for Business Statistics of the United States: Patterns of Economic Change.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleU.S. Databook Series
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBernan Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1638 g
- Width223 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byMary Meghan Ryan
- Edition Statement18th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.