All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing the importance of cultural sensitivity and competence in research and intervention approaches, this handbook offers unrivalled coverage of the psychology of all Lati groups in the United States.
- Author BiographyFrancisco A. Villarruel (Ph.D., 1990, University of Wisconsin, Madison) is an Associate Professor of Family & Child Ecology at Michigan State University and a Research Associate with the Institute for Children, Youth, and Families, a university-wide research and outreach unit promoting positive development of children, youth, and families in communities through the application of the scholarly resources of Michigan State. He is affiliated with the Julian Samora Research Institute, which generates applies knowledge to serve the needs of Latino communities in the Midwest. Since joining Michigan State in 1992, Dr. Villarruel has taught undergraduate and graduate courses in both the Community Services and Child Development programs. His research focus is on developmental contextualism, Latino youth and families, and positive youth development. Moral and Prosocial Development, University of Nebraska.
- PrizesWinner of Women of Color Psychologies Award 2009.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/09/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight862 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFrancisco A. Villarruel,Gustavo Carlo,Josefina M. Contreras Grau,Margarita Azmitia,Natasha J. Cabrera,T. Jaime Chahin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.