All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook on the Ecomics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism provides a comprehensive set of reviews of literature on the ecomics of nmarket voluntary transfers. The foundations of the field are reviewed first, with a sequence of chapters that present the hard core of the theoretical and empirical analyses of giving, reciprocity and altruism in ecomics, examining their relations with the viewpoints of moral philosophy, psychology, sociobiology, sociology and ecomic anthropology. Secondly, a comprehensive set of applications are considered of all the aspects of society where nmarket voluntary transfers are significant: family and intergenerational transfers; charity and charitable institutions; the nprofit ecomy; interpersonal relations in the workplace; the Welfare State; and international aid.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1370 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJean Mercier Ythier,Kenneth J. Arrow,Michael D. Intriligator,Serge-Christophe Kolm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.