All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe decade since the first Handbook on Hyperbaric Medicine has seen major advances: studies have clarified the actions of hyperbaric oxygenation; clinical practice is becoming more scientific; various organisational and operational guidelines are w widely accepted. This new Handbook arises from the EU Co-operation in Science and Techlogy (COST) programme for hyperbaric medicine, COST B14, in combination with the results of a number of recent experimental and clinical studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1334 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byDaniel Mathieu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.