All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis continuing authoritative series deals with the chemistry, materials science, physics and techlogy of the rare earth elements. Volume 38 of the Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earth incorporates a recapitulation of the scientific achievements and contributions made by the late Professor LeRoy Eyring (1919-2005) to the science of the lanthanide oxides in which the lanthanide element has a valence equal to or greater than three.
- Author BiographyGschneidner has published over 485 journal articles and chapters in books and edited or written 40 books on the chemistry, materials science, and physics or rare earth materials. He was the founder of the Rare-earth Information Center and served as its Director for 30 years. Professor J-C.G. Bunzli is a physical-inorganic and analytical chemist by training and an active researcher in the field of co-ordination and supramolecular chemistry of rare-earth ions. His research focuses mainly on designing self-assembled functional edifices containing rare-earth ions and with predetermined photophysical and/or magnetic properties. Professor V.K. Pecharsky is an active researcher in the field of structure-physical property relationships of rare earth-based intermetallic compounds. He co-authored over 250 papers published in peer reviewed journals and as chapters in books, holds 10 patents, mostly related to preparation and processing rare earth-based alloys.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- Series TitleHandbook on the Physics & Chemistry of Rare Earths
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1050 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Volume editorJean-Claude G. Bunzli,Professor Karl A. Gschneidner,Vitalij K. Pecharsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.