Handbook to Practical Disaster Preparedness for the Family by Dr Arthur T Bradley (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.29Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $55.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you prepare for an Ebola outbreak? What about a hurricane, flood, tornado, or house fire? It all starts with developing a practical disaster preparedness plan for your family. The Handbook to Practical Disaster Preparedness is the only book that provides step-by-step instructions for developing that plan. It emphasizes practical preparations and avoids the scare tactics of many other books. The 440-page handbook is a complete guide to creating a practical disaster preparedness plan. The 3rd Edition has been expanded to cover every important topic, including food storage, water purification, home improvements, electricity generation, backup heating, personal protection, financial preparations, communication systems, disaster preparedness networks, evacuations, life-saving first aid, and much more. An entire chapter is also provided for people with special needs, including the elderly, those with young children, people with disabilities, and pet owners. Inside the handbook are hundreds of photographs, tables, and useful tips. The new larger 8 x 10 format also includes easy-to-copy worksheets to help organize your family's preparedness plans. Working through the steps identified in this book will prepare your family for nearly any disaster, whether it be natural disasters making the news daily (e.g., earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, and tsunamis), or high-impact global events, such as electromagnetic pulse attacks, radiological emergencies, solar storms, or our country's impending financial collapse. Discover why this handbook is being praised by emergency management experts, preppers, church groups, survivalists, bloggers, soccer moms, and people from every walk of life. Now is the time to take responsibility for your family's safety by putting into place important emergency preparations. For more information on Dr. Bradley's books and to sign up for his free Practical Prepper Newsletter, see disasterpreparer.com. Also, if interested in an exciting post-apocalyptic series that follows a US Marshal after a global pandemic, check out The Survivalist (Frontier Justice).
- Author BiographyDr. Arthur Bradley holds a doctorate in engineering from Auburn University and currently works for NASA. Having lived all across the United States, he writes from personal experience about preparing for a wide variety of disasters, including earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, house fires, massive snowstorms, electromagnetic pulse attacks, and solar storms. He has been featured in the New York Times, Money magazine, the Toronto Sun, and numerous radio shows. Dr Bradley subscribes to the philosophy that preparedness should always be motivated by love and concern, never by fear and paranoia. His practical approach to family preparedness has received widespread praise from individuals, emergency preparedness groups, and religious organizations. He is the author of several highly acclaimed books on disaster preparedness, including the Handbook to Practical Disaster Preparedness for the Family, Disaster Preparedness for EMP Attacks and Solar Storms, and the Prepper's Instruction Manual. He conducts free seminars around the world, teaching individuals and families how to establish effective disaster preparedness plans. His website, http: //disasterpreparer.com, provides free information regarding practical disaster preparedness as well as discounts on his books.
- Author(s)Dr Arthur T Bradley
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight871 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $24.74New
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $19.85New
- AU $31.89New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.51Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.