All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn Handbook to the Afterlife, two seasoned experts with decades of experience working with channeled material describe the stages that spirits go through, focusing on the details that these accounts have in common. Just as life itself has different stages of growth and development, so most accounts of the afterlife are consistent with the authors' view that dying and rebirth are also continuous processes. Beginning with the moment of death itself, progressing through different transitional stages, and ending with the return of spirits to the physical plane, authors Pamela Heath and Jon Klimo define the purposes and pitfalls of each stage. They look at the kinds of adjustment problems that occur in each phase, and how spirits can be helped to move forward. Questions of pain and emotional state at the time of death, karma, and reincarnation are sensitively addressed. The book includes practical techniques for opening up communication with those who have passed on to the other side. While of interest to anyone seeking a general overview of the subject, Handbook to the Afterlife is particularly useful for those dealing with spirits who have t moved on, such as ghosts.
- Author BiographyPamela Heath, MD, PsyD, has practiced medicine for nearly 30 years and is the co-founder of the Paranormal Research Organization. Jon Klimo, PhD, is the author of the definitive work Channeling: Investigations on Receiving Information from Paranormal Sources. The authors live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Jon Klimo,Pamela Rae Heath
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/04/2010
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.