Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionStates configure and shape migration processes, channel migratory movements, and categorize migrants. This handbook surveys the genesis of the relationship between state and migration in Germany and examines the changes in ideological and political principles, government-established rules, and administrative decision-making processes that have affected emigration and immigration.
- Author BiographyJochen Oltmer, Universitat Osnabruck
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Series Titlede Gruyter Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1912 g
- Edited byJochen Oltmer
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.