All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBound for the bilingual (English, German) junior and lover of the grand Baroque music, this book presents the pivotal times of a man who made his point. Every year across the world, the Messiah is performed for Christmas and Easter. Played in reprise, the First Part opening Mezzo softens any heart. Over the climax, when the chorus commences to Hallelujah and Handel's music thunders, traditionally the whole audience rises to their feet. That's a moving moment. This tradition was conceived in times of King George I. When the King first heard the oratorio, he rose and everyone else followed. And the main reason of this glory was Handel's sturdy character and passion. With that very passion, he made the King of England rise and revere.
- Author BiographyNaira Roland Matevosyan is an MD, PhD and lives in Atlanta, GA.
- Author(s)Naira R Matevosyan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.