All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe one-stop-shop for prospective handgun buyers. The market for new handguns is expanding rapidly, and that's good news for consumers. Each year more and more new models break cover and there has never been a better time to be in the market for a new handgun, whether you're a recreational shooter, a concealed carry permit holder, a hunter or a serious competitive shooter. Today's handguns offer superb machining and utilize some of the most techlogically-advanced alloys, polymers and finishes to help make the current crop of handguns lightweight, accurate, durable, and affordable. This increase in product offerings stem from new interest in handguns, primarily as a result of nationwide issuance of concealed carry permits. As laws have been enacted that protect the rights of gun owners and defend our personal liberties, more and more new shooters are showing up on the range. But first-time shooters and new concealed carry permit holders are t the only segment of the handgun market that is seeing growth and interest. Pistol competitions have become more popular and more advanced, evolving from slow-fire matches at local gun clubs to modern IPSC, IDPA and 3-gun competitions. Handgun Buyer's Guide will help both the bewildered new shooter find their feet and purchase a handgun, find the best accessories, and locate a place to practice on hone their skills. You'll find all you need for owning a handgun in the Handgun Owner's Guide! Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for hunters and firearms enthusiasts. We publish books about shotguns, rifles, handguns, target shooting, gun collecting, self-defense, archery, ammunition, knives, gunsmithing, gun repair, and wilderness survival. We publish books on deer hunting, big game hunting, small game hunting, wing shooting, turkey hunting, deer stands, duck blinds, bowhunting, wing shooting, hunting dogs, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyBrad Fitzpatrick is an outdoor writer and contributing editor for the magazine Rifle Shooter. He has written over a hundred different articles for several different outdoor publications including Petersen's Hunting, Gun Digest, Gun World, Sports Afield, Outdoor Life, Gun Dog, and other magazines. In 2010 he won the Association of Great Lakes Outdoor Writers Best of Best: Media award of excellence. He was a member of Northern Kentucky University's Trap and Skeet Team and holds a masters of fine arts in creative writing.
- Author(s)Brad Fitzpatrick
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note240 color photos
- Weight842 g
- Width203 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.