Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
About this product
- DescriptionA series of three photocopiable maths activity books for secondary schools and home study. Each book covers the key objectives of the Handling Data strand of the National Numeracy Strategy for one year group at Key Stage 3. All the material is photocopiable, so minimal teacher preparation is required. Developing Numeracy has been hugely successful at primary level - and this secondary series was requested by Key Stage 3 teachers who have been using the NLS Framework since September 2001. The books are also compatible with the 5-14 Guidelines for Scotland and the Curriculum for Northern Ireland.
- Author BiographyThe authors are well-known mathematics writers, educational consultants and INSET providers. Previously, they have both worked as school mathematics coordinators and as lecturers in maths education. Steve Mills was also a county maths advisory teacher.
- Author(s)Hilary Koll,Steve Mills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/02/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDeveloping Numeracy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line
- Weight264 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.