All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResistance, with its unproductive cycle of challenge and conflict, frequently stifles new ideas and holds back change. The Handling Resistance Pocketbook looks at the reasons why people resist, how you can identify the level of their resistance and, vitally, the tactics you can adopt to handle the resistance in a positive, respectful and productive way. To engage positively with resistance and manage it effectively you must first understand it. Author Dr Mike Clayton's invative 'onion model' gives readers a clear and succinct insight into the different layers of resistance and for each 'layer' he suggests practical steps for tackling the issues. For the trainer there are tips on handling resistance to learning, for the salesperson there is advice on overcoming objections to sales pitches and for the team leader there are strategies for implementing change and gaining acceptance of new ideas. From the author of the Management Models Pocketbook.
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.