All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features 15 young designers who demonstrate today's craft activities. With the right techniques and materials you can create practical and visually appealing objects for all sorts of contexts. The palette ranges from fashionable accessories such as felt handbags and jewellery by way of furniture ideas and table decorations to practical hints for daily life and little surprises that can be created at lightning speed. All the techniques are explained precisely, step by step, and where necessary accompanied by patterns, so that they can be easily executed even by beginners. And the results are truly impressive!
- Author BiographyThis collective work was written by an international team of artists and graphic designers.
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content NoteMore than 500
- Weight1656 g
- Width220 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristophe Savoure
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.