All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionFood made for sharing recipes for 16 potluck parties that celebrate the seasons, friends, and delicious food. Frosty winter fetes, lush springtime soirees, sultry summer get-togethers, and crisp autumn affairs matter what the season, it s always a good idea to gather a group of friends to share a celebratory meal or some festive nibbles. This cookbook is the perfect guide for throwing potluck get-togethers where the food truly shines. Create a winter wonderland that serves up comforting foods likeWild Rice Stuffed Mushrooms, Roasted Salted Figs, andHot Buttered Rum. Spring to life with early-season dishes likePistachio-Crusted Asparagus with Feta Vinaigrette, Rhubarb Buttermilk Bread, andChicken Potpie. Revel in the dog days of summer with an ice cream social, complete with a sundae bar and homemadeBlackberry Mint Ice Cream. Celebrate the harvest with an apples to apples party featuringApple Sage Mac and Cheese, Apple Butter Brie en Croute, andCandied Apples. With creative ideas for making each party special, Handmade Gatheringsoffers a fresh take on dining with friends.
- Author BiographyASHLEY ENGLISH has degrees in holistic nutrition and sociology. She has worked over the years with a number of nonprofit organizations committed to social and agricultural issues, is a member of Slow Food USA, and writes a regular column for the popular blogDesign*Sponge, as well as a column for the quarterly publicationTaproot. She is the author of four books in the Homemade Living series (Canning and Preserving, Keeping Chickens, Keeping Bees, Home Dairy), Quench, andA Year of Pies. Ashley and her family live in Candler, North Carolina, where they are converting their land into a thriving homestead. Follow their adventures at www.smallmeasure.com.
- Author(s)Ashley English
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintRoost Books
- Content Note4-colour photos throughout
- Weight590 g
- Width184 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byJen Altman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.