All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionHandmade, t Homemade is a bead stringing guide with detailed information for the beginner as well as lots of ideas and tips to keep you going after you master the basics. Over 200 full color photographs take you step by step through all the processes of making bracelets and necklaces. Several techniques are included: stringing with flex wire, carded nylon and silk, leather and suede lace, and making stretchy bracelets. A chapter on selecting beads and findings helps you kw what materials you need and why you want or don't want certain ones. After you master the basics, there are two more chapters to keep you progressing in your stringing skills. A chapter on stringing multi-strand necklaces and bracelets gives you lots of inspirations on findings and techniques. Ather chapter on getting fancy covers adding pendants, centerpieces, and embellishments. Tip boxes throughout the book let you in on some of the little secrets of stringing so you don't have to learn them the hard way!
- Author BiographySheila Root is a beading artist and co-owner of Root's Beads along with her husband. She has been in the bead business for twenty years and has taught hundreds of students in basic and advanced stringing, seed bead techniques and wire techniques. A former university professor with degrees in design and a certificate in master jewelry, she has been designing and selling wearable art for many years. Other books by this author include Graphics for Interior Space, Beaded Ornament Covers: A Beginner's Guide, Beaded Ornament Covers: Book Two, and Wire Wrapping Stones and Beads: 2nd Edition.
- Author(s)Sheila Root
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.