All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for primary school teachers, librarians and drama teachers, this title contains 27 stories for students aged up to 9 years. It contains original stories and tales from around the world that use hands as an active way to tell the stories.
- Author BiographyDianne de Las Casas is an award-winning storyteller and author who tours internationally presenting programs, teacher training, workshops, and artist residencies. Her performances, dubbed traditional folklore gone fun, are full of energetic audience participation. Visit her Web site at www.storyconnection.net.
- Author(s)Dianne de Las Casas
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note27 illustrations (b&w), 355 line drawings
- Weight327 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.