About this product
- DescriptionThree friends join forces to out-wit Bear in this rollicking fun book about teamwork, brought to you by award-winning husband and wife team Tim Warnes (I Don't Want to Go to Bed!) and Jane Chapman (Little White Owl). Bear has a big jar of yummy honey, and he won't share it! But Mouse, Mole and the Rabbit Brothers are hungry. With a dodge, a jump, a leap and a roll they set out across the forest...Can they get to the honey without that scary bear seeing them? For more growly bears from Tim and Jane, check out The Slurpy Burpy Bear and I Love You as Big as the World.
- Author BiographyJane Chapman has been illustrating for Little Tiger Press for over fifteen years and has produced many best-selling and award-winning titles. She shares a studio with her husband, illustrator Tim Warnes at their home near Dorchester. They have two young sons. Award-winning illustrator Tim Warnes shares a studio at his home near Dorchester in the Dorset countryside with his wife, illustrator Jane Chapman. Tim is best known for illustrating the Little Tiger books, which gave Little Tiger Press not only its name, but its logo too!
- Author(s)Jane Chapman
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication03/05/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Width260 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Warnes
- Reading AgeFrom 3
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.