All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHANDS-ON-NETWORKING FUNDAMENTALS, 2E, International Edition helps you learn network administration from the ground up. Designed to provide a solid foundation in essential concepts and methods, this detailed introduction requires previous experience, covering all of the critical kwledge and skills information techlogy professionals need to work with network operating systems in a network administration environment. Like other textbooks in the Hands-On series, this highly practical guide features a variety of projects in every chapter, with activities integrated closely with core material to facilitate understanding, reinforce learning, and build essential skills at every step. Now thoroughly revised to reflect the latest advances in network techlogy, HANDS-ON-NETWORKING FUNDAMENTALS, 2E, International Edition includes up-to-date coverage of key network operating systems, wireless and cellular networking, network protocols, and other important invations in the field. Equally useful for students beginning to explore network administration and professionals preparing for certification, this book is a reliable, effective resource for networking success.
- Author BiographyMichael Palmer, Ph.D., is an industry consultant and educator who has written numerous networking and operating systems books, including best-selling books about Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Server systems and UNIX(R)/Linux(R). He is president of CertQuick, which provides computer and networking consulting services, technical authoring services, and computer science curriculum development for schools. Dr. Palmer has worked for 30 years in higher education and industry as an instructor, professor, systems and networking specialist, technical manager, department head, and consultant. He holds bachelor's, master's, and doctorate degrees from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Author(s)Michael J. Palmer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1330 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.