All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and Expanded Edition This long-awaited revision of a popular book provides information and activities to assist educators and parents in exploring the local environment with children. Grouped around five themes (Adaptations, Habitats, Cycles, Designs of Nature, and Earth and Sky), fact-filled essays introduce each subject, followed by field-tested, experiential activities that engage students in learning about the natural world. With complete instructions and background information for teaching over 40 natural science units, and scientifically accurate drawings illustrating each topic, this easy-to-use, beautifully illustrated, up-to-date environmental education handbook both enables vice leaders to teach nature subjects successfully and offers creative new approaches for experienced educators.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight939 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJenepher Lingelbach,Lisa Purcell
- Illustrator(s)Susan Sawyer
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.