All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter fighting his way back from a paralyzing defeat, Kael resolves to bring an end to the enemies of the Orudan Empire. Enlisting the help of his family and most-trusted friends, he faces off against an ancient evil and embraces his destiny. As Maeryn rises through the ranks to attain a command position within the Resistance, she learns of a conspiracy in her organization and realizes the ermous resources at her disposal. Determined to set things right, she seizes control and sets a new course for the movement. Reacquainting with his closest friends, Saba pieces together the identity and motive of the enemy. Bringing his vast kwledge to bear, he collaborates with Orud's High Council to force the enemy into the open, while waiting to reveal a secret of his own. Working to establish communications with the mysterious organization protecting him, Adair sets in motion a plan that he hopes will enable him to return to his world-and his family. In book three of his bestselling series, Jason Tesar's epic saga shatters the barrier between ancient and modern worlds, hurtling toward earth's post-apocalyptic future as it blends the genres of fantasy, sci-fi, and military/political suspense.
- Author BiographyAs the third of four children and an introvert from the start, Jason Tesar grew up as an imaginative middle child who enjoyed the make-believe world as much as the real one, possibly more. From adolescence to adulthood, his imagination continued to feed itself on a diet of books, movies, and art, all the while growing and maturing--waiting for its opportunity. Then, during a procession of monotonous, physically laborious day-jobs, his imagination leaped into motion, bringing together characters and locations of a world that would someday come to life on the pages of a book. In late 2008, Jason made his first attempt at writing, managing to complete a whole scene before returning once again to reality. A year and a half later, a spontaneous night-time conversation with his wife encouraged him to take his writing seriously and to keep on dreaming. Over the next seven years, Jason carved time out of the real world to live in an imaginary one of epic fantasy, science-fiction, and military/political conflict. The fruits of this labor would later become the first three books of the bestselling AWAKENED series. Due to the overwhelming support of readers around the world, Jason has continued his trajectory into make-believe, recently jumping from stable employment in the micro-electronics industry into the mysterious abyss of full-time writing. Living in Colorado with his beautiful wife and two children, Jason now spends the majority of his time fusing the best parts of his favorite genres into stories of internal struggle and triumph, friendship, betrayal, political alliances, and military conflict. If you'd like to follow along on Jason's journey or get behind the scenes info on the AWAKENED or WANDERING STARS series, you can find him on Facebook (jasontesar.com), Twitter (@jasontesar), on his blog (jasontesar.com), or send him an email at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Jason Tesar
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.