About this product
- DescriptionPart of a best-selling series, this title contains all the background kwledge and strategies to teach key handwriting skills. Handwriting Reception-Year 2 includes: fine and gross motor skills, patterning, introducing individual letters (suitable for introduction phonically or in letter families) and introducing joining. The accompanying CD-ROM contains animations of letter formations and space for the teacher to demonstrate on interactive whiteboard.
- Author(s)Amanda McLeod
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleNew Scholastic Literacy Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/11/2014
- Weight540 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.