CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.50
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
About this product
- DescriptionDespite her best efforts to lead a peaceful life, murder, mystery and mayhem continue to follow reluctant sleuth Randy Craig. Maybe she shouldn't live in Edmonton. Or date a cop. Or work for the famous Folkways Collection library on the University of Alberta campus.Randy has just started the dream job of any banjo-playing folkie freelance writer, when the children of a deceased benefactress--whose generous donation funded her employment--try to stop the bequest. David and Barbara Finster, the angry, anti-folk offspring go to great lengths to un-endear themselves to the Folkways Collection staff by storming in to the office and threatening to shut down the project. When one of them shows up dead, Randy, as usual, finds herself a prime suspect with a motive and alibi in sight.As bodies pile up, Randy finds herself forcefully distanced from her police investigator boyfriend Steve, who is assigned to the case. Not helping her relationship is the arrival of an intensely sexy researcher from the Smithsonian Institute, with a penchant for wandering around his hotel room clothed in t much more than a towel.Summertime in the Festival City of Edmonton is off to a very hot start and stands to get even hotter.
- Author(s)Janice MacDonald
- Date of Publication30/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight358 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.