All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis first-year Vietnamese language textbook introduces college students to all aspects of the Vietnamese language and culture in twelve comprehensive chapters. Each chapter begins with a list of active vocabulary used for the selected topic, followed by dialogue and grammar utilized in everyday situations by native speakers. A Vietnamese proverb reflecting each chapter's topic reveals a different cultural component of Vietnam. Students can practice what they've learned with exercises at the end of each chapter. The book is enhanced with an answer key to the exercises, grammar indices, and full vocabulary lists.
- Author BiographyDr. Tri C. Tran teaches Vietnamese and Spanish linguistics at the University of California, Irvine. He has published two other books with University Press of America, including Bilingual Dictionary for Students of Linguistics. Dr. Minh-Tam Tran teaches Vietnamese and English as a second language. She has co-authored several Vietnamese textbooks. She has taught at the University of California, Irvine, and Golden West College.
- Author(s)Minh-Tam Tran,Tri C. Tran
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note194 black & white illustrations, 62 tables
- Weight699 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.