All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revealing insight into the star persona and career of Hanna Schygulla, the iconic actor of the New German Cinema - from her early days as a member of Rainer Werner Fassbinder's anti-teater group, to her work with European auteurs including Jean-Luc Godard, Andrzej Wajda and Fatih Akin, and her reinvention as an acclaimed cabaret chanteuse.
- Author BiographyUlrike Sieglohr is Honorary Research Associate in Film, Television and Radio Studies at Staffordshire University, UK. In addition to publishing essays on New German Cinema and Werner Schroeter, she is the editor of Heroines Without Heroes: Reconstructing Female and National Identities in European Cinema 1945-51.
- Author(s)Ulrike Sieglohr
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFilm Stars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight276 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.