All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHannah just lost her father, w she was losing her ranch, through fault of her own. Rusty Travers was her reluctant hero. Rusty owed the O'Leary's the way he figured it, but putting up his prize breeding stock was a bit much. Still that wasn't the worst of it all. Now his family was telling him he should marry the girl so that the ranch would be half his. How far did the code of the west stretch? Helping a neighbor in distress was one thing, marrying a complete stranger ather. And Hannah thought so too. So why all of a sudden was everyone calling him...Hannah's Man?
- Author BiographyRita Hestand is the author of the Travers Brothers series a contemporary series western romance. It's all about ranching, cowboys, and beautiful women. Four brothers living on a ranch with their father. All different, all men of heart. Don't miss a one of the Travers Brothers...it's full of life, family, responsibilities and love.
- Author(s)Rita Hestand
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.