All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe oeuvre of the Leipzig-based artist Hans Aichinger (1959) is dedicated to the representational. Figural compositions with a great density of content that can be ascribed to the New Leipzig School are executed in a hyper-realistic manner of painting and virtuoso artistic technique.
- Author BiographyThorsten Reiter is founder of the Maerzgalerie in Leipzig, which features paintings, sculptures, photography, and other works of contemporary art.
- Author(s)Torsten Reiter
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note83 colour and 69 black and white illustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.