CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gogol presented in this volume appears in several unfamiliar guises (poet, essayist, critic and book reviewer), rounding out our appreciation of this enigmatic writer. Included are his first book, the verse idyllHanz Kuechelgarten; his important play about a play, Leaving the Theater; his longest polemical essay, On the Trend of Journal Literature ; as well as other previously untranslated essays, book reviews, and letters.
- Author BiographyRonald Meyer teaches the seminar on Russian literary translation at Columbia University. His most recent translation is Fyodor Dostoevsky's The Gambler and Other Stories.
- Author(s)Nikolai Gogol
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byRonald Meyer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.