All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionDiary of a Mad Fat Girl' s plus-sized spitfire Graciela Ace Jones returns in a hilarious new adventure from New York Ti mes bestselling author Stephanie McAfee. Ace has left the tiny Mississippi town of Bugtussle for the palm fronds and mojitos of Pelican Cove, Florida. She's finally opening her long-dreamed-of art gallery, is kick-starting a life with her fiancE, Mason, and has vowed to leave her straight-talking, sassy ways behind her. From w on, she's going to be as sweet as sugar. Unfortunately, something comes along to sour her plans. That something is Mrs. Lere Kennashaw and her coterie of crones. They're a bunch of snippy, snarky, and just plain mean 'ol ladies who aren't quite as smart or rich as they'd like to think they are. But that doesn't stop them from treating everyone else like second-class citizens. And when Ace inadvertently takes some of the steam from Mrs. Kennashaw's stride, she becomes their #1 enemy. But with the support of a new group of fabulous friends, as well as her friends from Bugtussle--and her always-faithful chiweenie Buster Loo--Ace will find a way to make it, even if she has to throw some weight around...
- Author BiographyStephanie McAfee was born in Tupelo, Mississippi, and now lives in Milton, Florida, with her husband, young son, and chiweenie dog.
- Author(s)Stephanie McAfee
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.