All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is happiness and how do we achieve it? Frederic Leir proposes that true and lasting happiness is indeed possible. And he takes us on an exciting journey - from Aristotle to Buddha to modern neuroscience, from the personal to the universal - to discover how happiness is attainable in our own lives.
- Author BiographyFREDERIC LENOIRis a philosopher, sociologist, and religious historian, and the author of numerous essays, books, and novels translated into over twenty languages. He is a professor at L Ecole des Hautes Etudesen Sciences Sociales, one of France selite universities, and is the editor of Le Monde des religions, a bimonthly magazine that is part of France s leading newspaper, Le Monde. He is also the producer and host of the weekly program about religion and philosophy on France Culture radio. ANDREW BROWN s most recent translations include works by Proust, Zola, Flaubert, Stendhal, Rabelais, and Baudelaire.
- Author(s)Frederic Lenoir
- PublisherMelville House Publishing
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMelville House Publishing
- Weight207 g
- Width140 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.