All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether depression is felt mildly or acutely, temporarily or persistently, it strikes just about everyone at some point. Drs. Minirth and Meier believe, however, that the emotional pain of depression can be overcome and avoided. Drawing from their professional training, counseling experience, and biblical kwledge, they explore the complex relationship between spiritual life and psychological health and then spell out basic steps for recovering from depression and maintaining a happy, fulfilling life.
- Author(s)Dr Frank B Minirth,Dr Paul Meier
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byM.D.
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time432
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.47Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
- AU $29.60Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.