All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the determinants of happiness for both the rich and the poor in the developing regions of Asia, Latin America and Africa. Explanatory variables include education, health and income as well as demographic and social variables. The book highlights the overwhelming importance of health in uplifting well-being in these regions.
- Author BiographyJOHN MALCOLM DOWLING is Visiting Lecturer in Economics at the University of Hawaii, USA. He has previously held positions at the University of Colorado, USA, Singapore Management University, Singapore, Melbourne University, Australia, Reading University, UK, and has received two Fullbright Fellowships in Iran and Thailand. He has published over sixty journal articles and seven books. CHIN-FANG YAP teaches Economics at Tampines Junior College, Singapore. Her research interests include the Economic Development of Asia and Poverty, Happiness and Choice.
- Author(s)John Malcolm Dowling,Yap Chin-Fang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.