All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBold and original. Daniel Kahneman, PhD, bestselling author of Thinking Fast and Slow There are a slew of books on the market dictating programs for achieving happiness, but Happiness by Design is the first to explain that happiness ultimately depends upon our experience of pleasure and purpose over time and everyone has their own optimal balance. Combining the latest insights from ecomics and psychology, rewned behavior expert Paul Dolan, PhD, shows readers how to integrate his ground breaking paradigm into a practical plan for deciding, designing, and doing the things that bring them true happiness.
- Author BiographyPAUL DOLAN, PHD, is Professor of Behavioral Science at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He lives with his family in Brighton.
- Author(s)Sheffield Health Economics Group Paul Dolan
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byDaniel Kahneman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.