Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone longs to be happy, yet many wrongly believe that happiness comes from having eugh money, fame, personal comfort, worldly success, or even dumb luck. Happiness all too often seems to be an elusive, arbitrary thing -- something that is always just out of reach. Joan Chittister sees happiness differently -- as a personal quality to be learned, mastered, and fearlessly wielded. In Happiness she embarks on a -great happiness dig- through sociology, biology, neurology, psychology, philosophy, history, and world religions to develop -an archaeology of happiness.- Sifting through the wisdom of the ages, Chittister offers inspiring insights that will help seekers everywhere cultivate true and lasting happiness within.
- Author(s)Joan Chittister
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date11/06/2015
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.