All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChloe's little sister, Ruby, never came home to live with Chloe and her parents. Ruby lives in heaven with the angels. Chloe kws that Ruby still has a special place in their family. In Happy Birthday, Ruby, Chloe's family keep Ruby's memory alive by taking presents to her resting place, celebrating with cake, and sending balloons up to heaven for Ruby to play with. A powerful tool for any family affected by the death of an infant. '...a delightful insight into ways a family can celebrate and hour their child together.' Bears of Hope Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support Inc.
- Author(s)Kathryn Dalla Fontana
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight56 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.