Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this beguiling new vel, Danielle Steel tells the story of three very different people, each of whom, on the same day, reaches a crucial turning point in life a rite both bittersweet and full of hope, a time to blow out the candles, say goodbye to the past, and make a wish for the future. Valerie Wyatt is the queen of gracious living and the arbiter of taste. Since her long-ago divorce, she s worked hard to reach the pinnacle of her profession and to create a camera-ready life in her Fifth Avenue penthouse. So why is she so depressed? All the hours with her personal trainer, the careful work of New York s best hairdressers, cosmetic surgeons, and her own God-given bone structure and great looks can t fudge the truth or her lies about it: Valerie is turning sixty. Valerie s daughter, April, has love life, rest, and prospect of that changing in the foreseeable future. Her popular one-of-a-kind restaurant in downtown New York, where she is chef and owner, consumes every ounce of her attention and energy. Ready or t, though, April s life is about to change, in a tumultuous transformation that begins the morning it hits her: She s thirty. And what does she have to show for it? A restaurant, man, kids. Jack Adams once threw a football like a guided missile. Twelve years after retiring from the NFL, he is the most charismatic sports analyst on TV, a man who has his pick of the most desirable twentysomething women. But after a particularly memorable Halloween party, Jack wakes up on his fiftieth birthday, his back thrown out of whack, feeling every year his age. A terrifying act of violence, an out-of-the-blue blessing, and two extremely unlikely love affairs soon turn lives inside out and upside down. In a vel brimming with warmth and insight, beginning on one birthday and ending on ather, Valerie, April, and Jack discover that life itself can be a celebration and that its greatest gifts are always a surprise. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyDanielle Steel has been hailed as one of the world s most popular authors, with over 590 million copies of her novels sold. Her many international bestsellers include 44 Charles Street, Legacy, Family Ties, Big Girl, Southern Lights, Matters of the Heart, and other highly acclaimed novels. She is also the author of His Bright Light, the story of her son Nick Traina s life and death. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Danielle Steel
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.40Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.