All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Davy and his younger siblings learn that the Easter Bunny brings presents and colored eggs to children, they decide to find the bunny and ask him to bring them gifts too. When the Easter Bunny is where to be found, Davy gets an idea that saves the day, but Davy gets the biggest surprise of all!
- Author BiographyBrigitte Weninger is a kindergarten teacher and children s book author. Brigitte s other books include Good-Bye, Daddy! and six picture books featuring the endearing little Davy. She lives with her son in Kufstein, Austria. Eve Tharlet was born in France and spent most of her childhood in Germany. She studied art in Strasbourg, France. Among her books are How Will We Get to the Beach, Hugs and Kisses, and Puppy Love.
- Author(s)Brigitte Weninger,Eve Tharlet
- PublisherNorth-South Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth-South Books
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Weight367 g
- Width220 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.