All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionTeenage twins Ysabel and Justin Nicholas are lucky. Ysabel's jewelry designs have already caught the eyes of the art world and Justin's intelligence and drive are sure to gain him entrance into the most prestigious of colleges. They even like their parents. But their father has a secret one that threatens to destroy the twins' happy family and life as they kw it. Over the course of spring break, Ysabel and Justin will be forced to come to terms with their dad's new life, but can they overcome their fears to piece together their happy family again?
- Author BiographyTANITA S. DAVIS is the author of the Coretta Scott King Honor Book, Mare's War, and A La Carte. She lives in Scotland with her husband.
- Author(s)Tanita S Davis
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Weight354 g
- Width147 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.