All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPopular knitwear designer Cathy Carron has gone from head (her bestselling Hattitude) to toe, with this unique collection of socks, stockings, legwarmers, slippers, sandal socks and more. Perfect for advanced beginners and advanced knitters, the 35+ fashion-forward designs offer a variety of fun styles and challenges, including tube or spiral shapes, turned heels, afterthought heels and toe-up. A helpful introduction gives readers a leg up on termilogy, sizing and fiber choices.
- Author BiographyCathy Carron is one of knitting's most prolific and popular designers. Her designs have appeared in Vogue Knitting, Knit Simple, Interweave Knits and many other publications. Cathy has also written numerous books, including the bestselling Hattitude (9781933027852), Cowl Girls (9781936096046) and Short Story (9781936096459), all published by Sixth&Spring Books.
- Author(s)Cathy Carron
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight562 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.