All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $94.28
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $24.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn time for the holidays, or any time you want a sweet escape, five of these stories are from Mary Maxie, and the sixth, is a children's story given to me to publish, by my friend Sandra Stanton Cotey. The stories all have a Christmas theme, but may t be the Hallmark stories you might expect in such a compilation. All of the women, like most of Mary's heroines, are adventurers at heart, happy to travel or be alone, but just as happy to find that special someone as they approach the HoHoHo season. I hope you like Elisabeth, Jenny, Sharona, Ellie, and Riona! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good read!
- Author BiographyMary lives in Phoenix, Arizona, where she sells real estate, and spends time with her three granddaughters, the oldest of whom is her computer guru who sets up websites, designs book trailers & covers, and helps invent new plots for books that are of interest to teens & young adults. Mary's other interests include singing, golf, live theater, symphony, entertaining, cooking & decorating (especially for any kind of holidays)& meeting up with the 'ladies who lunch'. Mary has been married for too many years to count, & has one son. She is a multi-published author in other genres under a pen name.
- Author(s)Mary Maxie
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.