All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI ve been told to go to Hell more times than I can count. But this time I m actually going. My name s Bobby Dollar, sometimes kwn as Doloriel, and of course, Hell isn t a great place for someone like me I m an angel. They don t like my kind down there, t even the slightly fallen variety. But they have my girlfriend, who happens to be a beautiful demon named Casi-mira, Countess of Cold Hands. Why does an angel have a demon girlfriend? Well, certainly t because it helps my career. She s being held hostage by one of the nasti-est, most powerful demons in all of the nether-world Eligor, Grand Duke of Hell. He already hates me, and he d like thing better than to get his hands on me and rip my immortal soul right out of my borrowed but oh-so-mortal body. But wait, it gets better! Not only do I have to sneak into Hell, make my way across thousands of miles of terror and suffering to reach Pan- demonium, capital of the fiery depths, but then I have to steal Caz right out from under Eligor s burning eyes and smuggle her out again, past demon soldiers, hellhounds, and all the murder-ous creatures imprisoned there for eternity. And even if I somehow manage to escape Hell, I m also being stalked by an undead psychopath named Smyler who s been following me for weeks. Oh, and did I mention that he can t be killed? So if I somehow survive Hell, elude the Grand Duke and all his hideous minions and make it back to the real world, I ll still be the most hunted soul in Creation. But at least I ll have Caz. Gotta have something to look forward to, right? So just pour me that damn drink, will you? I ve got somewhere to go.
- Author BiographyTad Williams has held more jobs than any sane person should admit to singing in a band, selling shoes, managing a financial institution, throwing newspapers, and designing military manuals, to name just a few. He also hosted a syndicated radio show for ten years, worked in theater and television production, taught both grade-school and college classes, and worked in multimedia for a major computer firm. He is cofounder of an interactive television company, and is currently writing comic books and film and television scripts as well. Tad and his family live in London and the San Francisco Bay Area. You can find Tad Williams at tadwilliams.com.
- Author(s)Tad Williams
- PublisherDaw Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleBobby Dollar Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaw Books
- Weight218 g
- Width107 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.