All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you laugh, you experience feelings of harmony, happiness and balance. Laughter allows you to get in touch with yourself, and with life itself. Of course, it's fun to laugh, but laughter is much more than just fun - laughter is a deep personal release that can positively transform tension, stress and pain. In his book, Happy Lemons - How Happiness Breeds Success, Thomas Flindt takes us on an interesting journey, examining the roots of laughter and diving into its various purposes, why we laugh, and its benefits at work. The book dives into a world of laughter, including the power of w, and the therapeutic and physical effects of laughter. The book includes fun and simple exercises that help you incorporate strong habits to gain more happiness in your everyday life. Not only will Happy Lemons leave a contagious positive effect on you, it also provides tips and practical tools on how to incorporate great positive habits at work, how to increase job satisfaction, and how to incorporate more joy in your everyday life. Breathing and laughing are your most important energy resources. It doesn't make you feel alive, it keeps you alive.
- Author(s)Thomas Flindt
- PublisherPine Publishing Ltd.
- Date of Publication04/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPine Publishing Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.