Happy Life Checklist: 654 Simple Ways to Find Your Bliss by Amy Spencer (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn upbeat guide to the little things we can do - for free and in five minutes or less - to feel happier and more fulfilled. This can-do guide brings together little things readers can do that will positively impact their daily life and overall happiness. The book's short, empowering entries include: * Put your feet in the water * Wave at firemen * Brush your teeth with your other hand * Hug two seconds longer * Close your eyes and just listen Simple yet powerful, this upbeat and engaging book will help readers jumpstart their day - and life - for the better.
- Author BiographyAmy Spencer is the author of Bright Side Up and Meeting Your Half-Orange, as well as a magazine journalist who has written for Glamour, Harper's Bazaar, New York magazine, CNN.com, Redbook, Health and others. Prior to writing full-time, she was an editor at Maxim, Glamour and Star magazines. She was a radio host on Sirius XM radio and has appeared on NBC, CBS, VH1 and the E! channel and more.
- Author(s)Amy Spencer
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.