Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe lion at the little French zoo is a favorite of all the townspeople. Every day they stop by to feed him tidbits and say, Bonjour, Happy Lion. Naturally, when the lion finds his door open, he decides it would only be proper to visit all his friendly neighbors in return. But, wait sacre bleu! Why is everyone fleeing in terror? Louise Fatio s timeless tale about friendship still sparkles and Roger Duvoisin s elegant illustrations are as engaging as ever in this 50th Anniversary edition. School Library Journal
- Author BiographyLouise Fatio collaborated with her famous illustrator husband, Roger Duvoisin, on The Happy Lion, one of the most beloved stories of the mid-20th century. Long unavailable, it was reissued in a hardcover edition to celebrate its 50th anniversary in 2004. She was born in Switzerland in 1904 and died in New Jersey in 1993. Roger Duvoisin, a Caldecott Medal winner, wrote and illustrated 40 books, including those featuring Veronica the conspicuous hippopotamus and Petunia the silly goose. He collaborated with his wife, Louise Fatio, on nine more Happy Lion stories. He was born in Switzerland in 1904 and died in New Jersey in 1980.
- Author(s)Louise Fatio
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication09/03/2004
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Children's Books
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width205 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.