All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a big, sometimes scary world and Folly's adrift it alone or is he? The little lion cub has hopelessly lost his way, separated from his parents and unsure where to turn. Happy Misunderstanding: How Folly Gets His Name tells the tale of the lost Folly's quest to reunite with his family and the characters he encounters along the way. Author Ginny Buller and Illustrator Julie Chettle bring to life a vivid world children will relish and parents will cherish. Folly's antics mimic many of the real-world quandaries in children's lives, and his unique solutions can't help but inspire! Children will delight in Folly's fanciful journey, as well as in educational elements deftly woven into the book: a fun seek-and-find on every page, page numbers artfully drawn out in adorable flower-petal illustrations and Folly's own unique approach to problem-solving serves as a lesson in friendship, acceptance and creative coping. For ages 3 to 8.
- Author(s)Ginny Buller
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julie Chettle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.