CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.55
About this product
- SynopsisAll his life Tom Kendall had lived as quietly and normally as possible, but somehow he gave people the creeps. When Tom discovers Will's diary, he decides to adopt the same quest for happiness. Tom has problems of his owna difficult temper, problems with his girlfriend, and an overwhelming sense of powerlessness. Perhaps Will's diary holds the key?",I do not believe that a man can be truly happy unless he fully understands what he is and can act accordingly ... how can it be wrong to be happy?' These lines are taken from Will's diary, a seemingly innocuous exercise book which details his house-breaking activities. Will carefully selects houses - forty-seven so far - ensuring their owners will be in. As they cook their supper or watch television, Will (wearing surgical gloves and leaving no trace behind) enters not only their houses, but their secret lives. A secret museum, housed in his loft, is 'held together by sex'. All his trophies are carefully catalogued and he keeps a very precise diary of his activities and his thoughts.All his life Tom Kendall had lived as quietly and normally as possible ... but he gave people the creeps ... 'kids didn't like him, or the cat'. When Tom discovers Will's diary he decides to adopt the same quest for happiness. Tom has problems of his own - a difficult temper, problems with his girlfriend, Maddie, and an overwhelming sense of powerlessness. Perhaps Will's diary holds the key?
- AuthorCharles Higson
- Number Of Pages311 pages
- Publication Date1999-03-04
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group Limited
- Copyright Date1999
- Weight10.1 Oz
- Height0.9 In.
- Width4.9 In.
- Length7.6 In.
- Dewey Decimal823.914
- Dewey Edition22
- ReviewsHAPPY NOW is written with a chilling perception. Settle down on the sofa with this one, but make sure you've locked the back door first-- TIME OUT
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.