All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.24Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to New Flip City, a busytown for a new era and home of the Happy Punks, twelve colourful, fun-loving and creatively exciting friends. Award-winning team John Seven and Jana Christy making learning to count cool in this bright and hip picture book. Readers will meet each of the punks as they go through their day, explore the city, meet up with their friends and have a big party with music and dancing. The Happy Punks are joined by their friends, a collection of animals, robots, zombies, swmen, cavemen and more, making this a fun and riotous read.
- Author BiographyJohn and Jana found success in comics with their book Very Vicky. In 2003, their illustrated family travelogue, Four Go Mad in Massachusetts, was published by Commonwealth Editions. Most recently, John and Jana collaborated on two picture books, Happy, Sad, Silly, Mad: My World Makes Me Feel (Andrews McMeel, 2009), and The Ocean Story (Picture Windows, 2011), which won Creative Child magazine's 2011 Creative Child Award Seal of Excellence and was short-listed for the 2012 Green Earth Book Award. A board book for the under-five crowd, A Year With Friends, is forthcoming from Abrams in 2012.
- Author(s)Jana Christy,John Seven
- PublisherManic D Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManic D Press,U.S.
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width209 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.